verbetert moeder- en kindzorg in Afrika
2019 - 2019
- Midwifery ultrasound technician Miriam Hoogendam joins the board.
- The foundation launches the “Adopt an Echoscopist” project and selects three candidates (two midwives and a clinical officer) to train in midwifery ultrasound.
- Thanks to our sponsors, the candidates can start in April with a basic ultrasound training of 3 months in the KCMC (Academic Hospital) in Moshi. The foundation provides one month of extra training and offers guidance through distance learning for 2 years.
- Saja Erens pays a working visit to Northern Tanzania. She makes many new contacts in various places, including Karatu.
- Various sponsorship campaigns are held for the benefit of the foundation. A promotion with hair bands yields more than 1200 euros and a bicycle tour of WTC Zijtaart more than 550 euros.